With only some fast exchanges of ingredients, what is “forbidden” can be transformed into something healthy and always delicious.
When you feel like eating comforting food, you want that they have the taste for which you wait: rich, delicious comforting. No healthier than planned (” weak in fat! “, ” without sugar! “) and with a cardboard taste.
Well, prepare your papillae for the surprise of their life because we propose you recipes which meet the challenge to combine solid nutritional values and real small decadent pleasure. We speak about the pimp and cheese sticky, of crunchy fish-and-chips and real brownies, all slightly modified so that you can appreciate the flavors which you crazily want without the kilos which accompany them. Trust us, even an addict in the healthy food will find these delicious recipes.
The only way for you to continue to eat good food, it is because they have a better taste than junk food.
- Fish and chips in bread-crumb of petals of corn
For 4 people
For the fish
– 30g of bread-crumb of whole bread
– 30g of worn Parmesan cheese
– 1 pinch of black pepper
– 1 coffee spoon of ground linseeds
– 4 nets of cod (85g each) without the skin
For the Tartar sauce in the Greek yogurt
– 130g of Greek yogurt 0 %
– 2 soup spoons of sweet condiments
– 2 soup spoons of sliced thinly fresh chive
– 1 sliced thinly coffee spoon of dill
– 1 coffee spoon of mustard of Dijon
– The juice of a lemon
– 1 pinch of kosher salt
– 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
– Gherkins in the dill
For the polenta in the cheese
– 510g of organic polenta cut in dice of some centimeters
– 1 blank(virgin) special dash of olive oil
– 90g of worn Parmesan cheese
– 1 pinch of black pepper
- Preheat your oven in 190°C. In a bowl, mix bread-crumb, the Parmesan cheese, the pepper, and the linseeds.
- Coat a dish of cooking of olive oil and put down the fish there. Sprinkle the mixture of bread-crumb uniformly on the fish. Cook for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, the condiments, the dill, the chive, the mustard, the lemon juice, the salt, and the Cayenne pepper. Let cool until the fish is ready to serve.
- Place the pieces of polenta in a bowl and pay a dash of olive oil there. Add the Parmesan cheese and the pepper. Mix slowly until the polenta is completely covered.
- Recover a plate of aluminum foil and coat him with olive oil. Place the pieces of polenta there and cook for 12 minutes.
- Divide the polenta according to the number of plates to be served and recover her of a piece of fish. Serve with some gherkins and a spoon of Tartar sauce.
Nutritional contributions (by portion)
388 calories, 41g of proteins, 30g of carbohydrates, 12g of fat