Here is a recipe of burger house which will not ruin your efforts in the room. Delicious and rich in nutrients, this burger will melt your papillae, but not your muscles!
Indulge yourself with a good burger
By following this recipe, you can serve 4 delicious good burgers for the health and the muscles. Because when it is good, so much to share!
• 500g of thin special organic ground beef
• 25g of chopped coriander
• 1 c.à.s. Of sunflower seeds
• 1 chopped onion
• 1 c.à.s. Of mustard of Dijon
• 1 egg yolk (open air)
• 1 c.à.s. Of olive oil
• A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
• 1 bread with a complete burger
• 3 sheets of lettuce
• 1 slice of tomato
• ½ c.à.c. Of honey
• some grain mustard
• ½ c.à.c. Of light mayonnaise
• 1 slice of Emmental cheese
• 1 slice of red onion
• 2 slices of big gherkin
Place all the ingredients of the hamburger in a salad bowl and mix. To shape this mixture in four pancakes of size equals with hands. Cooked hamburgers in the oven position steakhouse or in the barbecue, 15 minutes or until they are well done, once by turning them. Furnish every burger with a slice of Emmenthal cheese towards the end of the cooking. Mix the honey, the mustard, and the mayonnaise. Cut bread in two and make roast slightly. Then, put every hamburger on the lower half of the bread roll, the sauce on the hamburger, then the vegetables and superior half of the bread roll.
8 assets of this burger
1. The beef contains high-quality animal proteins and iron which fights against fatigue.
2. Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant which protects against the inflammation and the muscular diseases.
3. Eggs contain vitamin B12, which is necessary for the degradation of fats and muscular contraction.
4. The coriander contains vitamin C for a healthy immune system and manufacturing of the necessary adrenalin during difficult sessions of training.
5. The whole bread adds carbohydrates to a low glycemic indication to help reconstitute the reserves of energy and help the synthesis of proteins in muscles.
6.The black pepper favorites the digestion.
7. Tomatoes contain vitamin A, B, and some potassium to warn the cramps and reduce ballottement.
8. The cheese contains some calcium and some linoleic conjugated acid, who helps reduce the abdominal fat and strengthen the muscle mass.